Coverage Area includes:
Morristown & Morris Township, Morris Plains, Cedar Knolls, Tabor, Whippany & Randolph. If you do not live within one of these towns we likely will pass on adding your home to our clearing route. The way to know if we can assist is to submit your online agreement (click the link below) we will review the form and respond. If we cannot service your location it is likely because travel distance makes the drive prohibitive.
- Please do not call or text us during or right after a large snow event with the expectation that we can answer you immediately or somehow service you that day. We typically service only 20 customers each year. We fill up our que fast. Customers are placed on our list once all paperwork is submitted.
- Please do not try compare our Premium Snow Blowing and Brushing clearing times or pricing to pickup trucks roaming the streets pushing heavy truck plows. They provide their customers a very different service. Our service TAKES A BIT LONGER but that's also why we're better.
- If you're on our 2022-2023 list please be patient. We will get to your home in time. We move as fast as we can SAFELY. We work CONSECUTIVELY. We move through our route in a manner designed to reduce our drive times. The average driveway we clear takes 20 to 45 minutes per home. Be aware that we service up to 20 customers each day and we work straight into the next day so we may be arriving late at night.
- If for some reason you can't wait for and you decide to clear your driveway yourself before we have a chance to arrive please know that we will still bill you. We ALWAYS REQUIRE 2 DAYS or 48 hrs PRIOR NOTICE Via a Text or Email TO BE REMOVED FROM EVENT. If you clear before we arrive more then once we will remove you from our route permanently.
- Someone always will be first and someone will unfortunately will be last. There is no other way. We can not tell you during a storm when exactly what time we will arrive.